Louis Hotels - Marketing Manager
Louis Hotels Plc Co Ltd, one of the biggest hotel Groups in Cyprus and Greece, is seeking to recruit a qualified person in the following position at the company's head offices in Engomi, Nicosia:
- Create and execute an annual strategic and comprehensive marketing plan, to include promotion, advertising, preparation and production of printed promotional materials, public relations, social media etc, online and offline advertising for all Louis Hotels and Restaurants in Cyprus and Greece.
- Prepare marketing and advertising annual budgets for both Louis Hotels and Louis Restaurants and supervise budget approvals as well as invoicing and spending procedures.
- Manage and supervise a team of Louis Hotels and Louis Restaurants Marketing Executives.
- Take part in selecting external collaborators for achieving the marketing plan, maintain daily contact and evaluate tenders and results.
- Cooperate with Louis Hotels’ PR company for creation of PR activities including but not limited to the content and check of Press Releases, both in Greek and English.
- Be actively involved in the planning, review and reporting of the hotel’s commercial plan consistently demonstrating a strong business acumen.
- Identify key needs and support with targeted marketing strategy across all areas.
- Manage digital marketing strategy.
- Ensure that all digital and offline communications are accurate and of high quality to promote interaction, enquiries and sales.
- Ensure a library of consistent high-quality images and videos is maintained.
- Responsible for measuring the success of all digital and other marketing activities, promotions and campaigns, and producing performance reports for all key stakeholders.
- Educated to University level or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years Managerial Marketing experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges.
- Ability to work under pressure at all times and to manage other people.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrates an understanding of commercial awareness, able to adapt to changing priorities with key judgement and decision-making skills.
- Able to interact effectively, create solutions, influence others and work diplomatically with a wide range of individuals.
- Professional approach.
- Friendly demeanor, positive and enthusiastic attitude with passion for hospitality.
- In agreement with Louis Hotels core values.
Applications must be sent to the following email address: email@example.com by the 28th February 2019.