Passenger Handling Services
We offer a full range of services on passenger handling including:
- Reservation and Ticketing Services: Our Ticketing offices are located in the main terminal building at both Larnaca and Paphos airports opposite the check in counters offering ticketing facilities on a 24 hours basis for all airlines accepting cash in all currencies and all major credit cards
- Baggage Services: Storage of bags – Pick up on a 24 hours basis.
- Check-in Services (SITA Departure Control System or manual check in) (Our check in staff is trained on different DCSs such as, Pictures DCS of Lufthansa, Guitan DCS of Czech Airlines, Babel DCS of Gulf Air, SDCS of Aegean Airlines, and SDCS of Tarom Romanian Airlines, just to name a few.
- Gate Services
- Lost and Found Services (Using the World-tracer) fully trained staff handles all baggage inquiries/discrepancies with tact and an exceptional customer service approach.
- Special Passenger Services: A fully trained team of our subsidiary company S&L Airport Services Ltd, handles passengers with reduced mobility in accordance with European Standards. They are all trained on first aid practices, providing wheel chair services to PRM passengers and assistance to all passengers in need of help while at the airport, with the utmost care and concern.
- Minibuses, buses transfers as well as taxi transfers from/to the airport for passengers and crew at very competitive prices.
- Passenger and crew accommodation at the best possible prices.
- VIP – This privileged group enjoys the highest standards of professionalism in fulfilling their demanding needs. In cooperation with limousine services we can accommodate a request at a very short notice. We provide ground services, on an ad-hoc basis, to an extensive range of VIP flights, private flights and ambulance flights, as well as handling of freighter aircraft.